Saibsolutions Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your personal information collected during your website visit that can be used to identify you will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Saibsolutions Ltd may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. This policy was last updated in July 2018.
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information (like names, phone number and email addresses) in order to respond to your enquiries, or get in touch with you when necessary
- Organisation, job role or title, and some interests / preferences
- Information about your visit, including data, time and length of stay, pages you visited, forms you opened and populated and other page interaction information.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- to contact you for the provision and delivery of the contracted services
- to share with you information about our products and services that you have requested us
- to share with you information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you already use or have requested information about
- to statistically analyse the available information in order to improve the products and services that we already provide you with
- to notify you about changes to our products and services that we provide you for internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure to prevent unauthorised use, access or disclosure.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com, or write to us at: to Saibsolutions Ltd, 21 Pennant Court, Wolverhampton, WV3 0DT. Alternatively, you can telephone 07799 414957. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information Saibsolutions Ltd holds about you and/or ask for it to be deleted.
Saibsolutions Ltd will not give or sell your personal information to any outside organisation for that organisation’s own use without your consent. When we partner with other businesses to enable us to provide services to you during which we will use this information, you will be expressly asked to opt-in. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law and when such action is necessary to protect the rights of Saibsolutions Ltd.
Our information services are delivered using Cloud-based applications hosted on GDPR compliant AWS (Amazon Web Service) data centres.
Saibsolutions Ltd operates a data retention policy to comply with statutory requirements, applicable at the time and relevant non-statutory best practices. Normally we will retain your personal information if you have communicated with us at least once in the prior three years. We will securely delete personal information as soon as requested by you.
The GDPR provides the following rights for data subjects whose personal information are processed by any organisation:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- Withdrawing of consent
Saibsolutions Ltd recognises your rights as a data subject and commits to protect and observe as per the UK's ICO (Information Commissioner Officer) guidelines.